What is offered by the portal?
Our Portal contains:
- News (announcements, press releases, etc). This service will be supported by the publicity and networking offices of the Project Partners.
- Citizen's blog (accessible blog). List of user entries from the most recent entry to the oldest. The content of entries may be anything at all, such as new, complaints, socio-political commentary, commentary of media and celebrities, special issues such as technology, sports, arts, etc.
- Special Interest Groups (forum). Support for the creation of common interest groups (online communities), through electronic services of networking, communication and cooperation, such as tools for the organization of virtual discussions, etc.
- Outcomes of research and studies. Potentially, organized studies and research are presented relating to the area of disability and accessibility to Municipalities, and if permitted by the copyright their results will be posted. For instance, the Portal presents the accessibility study at the Municipality of Alexandroupolis
- Legislation. The opportunity for the open deliberation of relevant laws is offered.
- Useful tools (downloads).